The New Zealand Staff Turnover Survey – 2022
This Survey is brought to you by Lawson Williams in partnership with The Human Resources Institute of NZ, HRNZ.
The New Zealand Staff Turnover Survey (now in its 15th year) will bring you important information to better understand how your staff turnover compares with others in your sector and across the country.
This 2022 survey will report on Staff Turnover for the full 2021 year and the first 6 months of 2022.
The FULL report is offered FREE to all participants.
What does the report include?
By completing this survey you will receive information on
- Total Staff Turnover for the periods Jan to Dec 2021 and Jan to June 2022
- Voluntary and Involuntary Turnover for the same periods
- Staff Turnover in the first 12mths
- Reasons for Turnover and Staff Retention strategies
- Changes in Salaries and Benefits
- Flexible work options – types offered
- Flexible work options – flexible work option challenges
- The Skills Shortage and Immigration
- Exit and Outplacement processes and Redundancy
This is New Zealand’s only comprehensive annual survey of staff turnover. All results are from grouped data, ensuring participant anonymity.
We invite you to participate in the 2022 New Zealand Staff Turnover Survey below